To Do in Lime:
- Go to lime "New orders to be dealt with" in lime
- Sort your view with “Allinone view”
- Find a new All in one customer (“Merchant id” = 0 and “Product package” = allinone)
Click on the Customer name (example: click on Berstoff Slot ApS)
The lime merchant card will show up
- Check if the contract is saved as an Email or Contract
5. Fill out the “date Contract received” info and save and close the sheet
To Do in Meta:
6. Go to: https://payment.architrade.com/center/?center=39352 (Center List – Choose All-in-One test and click admin
7. Choose "create shop” / ”Opret Butik
8. Enter the customer details (use the data from the customer lime sheet):
9. Click the “create / OPRET”
10. Copy the created DIBS merchant id to lime and save.
In Meta continued
The next step is to set the merchant up in Meta and Admin according the specifications in the contract.
11. Search for the newly created merchant under "Subscriber ID" with the new MerchantID
12. Click on “Edit”
13. Create a password for the merchant here: http://passwordsgenerator.net/
- Critera for password: minimum 8 characters, 2 numbers
- REMEMBER the password for later use for the customer welcome mail
14. Type in the new password (click change)
15. Type in the admin mail (copy the contact mail) (click change)
16. make sure that:
- "Subscriber type" are "Test/diverse"
- "Billing type" are "Test/diverse"
- "Center name" set to "All-in-One TEST”
17. Pres "Save"
Setup a acquirer agreement:
18. Click on PBS
- Cardtype: Visa/Visa-Electron/MasterCard/Maestro
- Merchant ID: 111111
- Checkmark: Refund/Active/Visible click "opdater"
- Select "Go back to merchant"
19. Make sure that “Flexwin” is checkmarked in “Payment windows”
20. Check in Lime under opportunities if the merchant has purchased any extra add-on as example: Mobilepay, administration package ect.
- If so - Add this in META
21. If the merchant has a shopmodule do the following (this will appear in the mailcontract saved in Lime)
- add the "integration package" temporarily in Meta
- Click on “Admin”
- Go to “integration”
- Go to “return values”
- Set check mark with the following fields
- All fields. Even the one you have created, exept….
Remove the ckeckmark in “integration package” in Meta again (because this is not incl. in All-in-one package)
- Go to Lime and find the merchants Lime Account
- go to the all-in-one opportunity – Click “Enter”
Go to the tab "persons" and select the e-mail address where you should send the welcome e-mail to with the login details
- Select the following template: DK - DIBS ALL in One Test aftale
- Copy the password you created earlier into the welcome e-mail
- Press “send” on the welcome e-mail.
- Save the e-mail in Lime