The payment pages are copied and placed onto our server. When the payment will be carried out, the buyer is linked to DIBS, which passes all requests on, and then sends an answer back to the buyer and to the shop.
Articles in this section
- Is it alright to use the web solution even if we do not use our own server?
- Do you provide any Java API with which we can use your payment solution?
- To what extent can we design our own administration interface?
- How is the payment solution integrated?
- Is the encryption program platform independent?
- Does DIBS's system work with Solaris, NT, Linux, etc?
- We're trying to do a real transaction, but get the response: "This shop is not allowed to use the given currency".
- We run in test mode, but the purchases are denied every time.
- Can the shop send its own parameters, and then get them back with the http-report?
- Is there a way to secure that the data parameter is not manipulated?