Each purchase gets a specific reference number. In every purchase there are also article numbers, number of articles, the name of the buyer, etc. You can view all activity in the Manager.
Articles in this section
- How can we identify each particular purchase?
- How do reference numbers and financial reports work?
- How do the reports and the money flow work at the invoicing companies?
- How do we get informed about the payments that have been done?
- Who creates the reference number? For how long is it saved in the DIBS Manager?
- Our finance department needs to know the format of the file (the transaction report, i.e. the http report) that is sent from you to us.