All purchases are reported in real-time, and for each purchase a reference number will be displayed. These reports have an http format and can easily be logged into your financial and logistic systems. (Note that you yourself must choose to receive these reports in the Manager under 'Reports'). That information can be matched to our financial report, which is sent in connection to the payment.
Articles in this section
- How can we identify each particular purchase?
- How do reference numbers and financial reports work?
- How do the reports and the money flow work at the invoicing companies?
- How do we get informed about the payments that have been done?
- Who creates the reference number? For how long is it saved in the DIBS Manager?
- Our finance department needs to know the format of the file (the transaction report, i.e. the http report) that is sent from you to us.