It is created by DIBS, and is kept for at least a year. You can also choose to tag each transaction with your own reference number for an example by using the referenceNo parameter.
Articles in this section
- How can we identify each particular purchase?
- How do reference numbers and financial reports work?
- How do the reports and the money flow work at the invoicing companies?
- How do we get informed about the payments that have been done?
- Who creates the reference number? For how long is it saved in the DIBS Manager?
- Our finance department needs to know the format of the file (the transaction report, i.e. the http report) that is sent from you to us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.