The marking of suspect payments is an anti-fraud feature that is activated by default in the DIBS Administration. DIBS monitors all payments that come through our systems and this feature will flag a payment as suspect if there e.g. has been several unsuccessful payments attempts from the same card/IP address prior to the successful payment, as this can be a possible sign of fraud. For more information go to the menu [Integration/Fraud Protection] in the DIBS Administration and click the question mark in the top right corner.
Articles in this section
- Error message while saving data in Meta
- How do I integrate my e-commerce system with DIBS?
- Is it possible to upgrade my existing DIBS subscription?
- I want to add more payment options in the payment window. Is this possible?
- I want to personalize the payment window. Is that possible?
- I can find an order from a customer in my shop-system but not in DIBS Administration. What happened?
- How do I change to another acquirer?
- What is the status of my acquirer agreement?
- What is a suspect payment?
Please sign in to leave a comment.