You should make an agreement with the desired acquirer. That acquirer will then send us the relevant information. When the acquirer agreement is ready, DIBS will send you a request regarding the date of change.
Articles in this section
- Error message while saving data in Meta
- How do I integrate my e-commerce system with DIBS?
- Is it possible to upgrade my existing DIBS subscription?
- I want to add more payment options in the payment window. Is this possible?
- I want to personalize the payment window. Is that possible?
- I can find an order from a customer in my shop-system but not in DIBS Administration. What happened?
- How do I change to another acquirer?
- What is the status of my acquirer agreement?
- What is a suspect payment?