In the Manager all purchases can be seen or you can also get an http report, in real-time, for each purchase.
Articles in this section
- How can we identify each particular purchase?
- How do reference numbers and financial reports work?
- How do the reports and the money flow work at the invoicing companies?
- How do we get informed about the payments that have been done?
- Who creates the reference number? For how long is it saved in the DIBS Manager?
- Our finance department needs to know the format of the file (the transaction report, i.e. the http report) that is sent from you to us.