Yes, it is put into your account at each bank respectively. The customer chooses direct payment and which bank, and then gets connected to a page where the customer logs in with a digipass or similar. The purchase can then be seen at the payment page. You will instantly receive a report from the bank. Some banks even transfer the money in real-time.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to distinguish whether a card is a credit card or a pay card?
- What criteria does the company have to fulfill, in order to get a merchant ID?
- Is it possible to use direct payments in Denmark, Norway and Finland?
- Does the shop need a new bank account, for the ability of receiving payments via DIBS?
- Does the shop need a new merchant ID, to be able to receive payments via DIBS?
- How long does a transaction take?
- What cards does DIBS accept?
- How do loyalty cards work?
- How does the DIBS solution work in real (physical) shops?
- Do the direct payments come directly to the shop? What does the procedure look like?