The time it takes for the money from a captured transaction to get to your bank account depends on what agreement you've made with your acquirer/acquiring bank. With some acquirers it can be 1-3 days, for others it might be up to 30 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate my e-commerce system with DIBS?
- Is it possible to upgrade my existing DIBS subscription?
- I want to add more payment options in the payment window. Is this possible?
- I want to personalize the payment window. Is that possible?
- I can find an order from a customer in my shop-system but not in DIBS Administration. What happened?
- How do I change to another acquirer?
- What is the status of my acquirer agreement?
- What is a suspect payment?
- Why do I get this error message? “No paytype(s)! Missing test parameter? Payment could not be completed”