For customers using the DIBS Manager tool
FAQ - Technical issues
- Is it alright to use the web solution even if we do not use our own server?
- Do you provide any Java API with which we can use your payment solution?
- To what extent can we design our own administration interface?
- How is the payment solution integrated?
- Is the encryption program platform independent?
- Does DIBS's system work with Solaris, NT, Linux, etc?
FAQ - Accounting
- How can we identify each particular purchase?
- How do reference numbers and financial reports work?
- How do the reports and the money flow work at the invoicing companies?
- How do we get informed about the payments that have been done?
- Who creates the reference number? For how long is it saved in the DIBS Manager?
- Our finance department needs to know the format of the file (the transaction report, i.e. the http report) that is sent from you to us.
FAQ - What we offer
- Is it possible to distinguish whether a card is a credit card or a pay card?
- What criteria does the company have to fulfill, in order to get a merchant ID?
- Is it possible to use direct payments in Denmark, Norway and Finland?
- Does the shop need a new bank account, for the ability of receiving payments via DIBS?
- Does the shop need a new merchant ID, to be able to receive payments via DIBS?
- How long does a transaction take?