This particular function enables you to receive a report of transactions to be imported into another programme of your own choice. You use the function by choosing:
- Which fields you want included in the file
- Which time period you want covered
- Which type of payment you want included (“New”, “Captured” or “Rejected”).
- How often you want to receive the report.
- If you want to receive the report via mail or ftp
Below the “Status” box at the top of the page, you can see whether any automatic reports have been activated or deactivated.
The report can be sent either via email or FTP.
If you want the report to function by default and delivered via ftp, use the “ftp” box and this format:
In the field "send statusmessages to:" one or more email addresses must be entered. Statusmessages are only sent if errors occur in sending the auto generated reports.
If daily report is chosen as delivery method, there will automatically be sent one report each day (midnight). The report will contain information about transactions for the previous day from 00:00 to 11:59 PM. If dailyreport is activated it will not be possible to choose time of delivery.