An individual appraisal will be done from case to case. There should be no records for non-payment of debts, and the company should be considered creditworthy.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to distinguish whether a card is a credit card or a pay card?
- What criteria does the company have to fulfill, in order to get a merchant ID?
- Is it possible to use direct payments in Denmark, Norway and Finland?
- Does the shop need a new bank account, for the ability of receiving payments via DIBS?
- Does the shop need a new merchant ID, to be able to receive payments via DIBS?
- How long does a transaction take?
- What cards does DIBS accept?
- How do loyalty cards work?
- How does the DIBS solution work in real (physical) shops?
- Do the direct payments come directly to the shop? What does the procedure look like?